Sumary of JOALI Founder Talks About Her Maldives Hotels, Wellness And Thinking ‘Revolutionarily’:
- Both resorts come from Turkish entrepreneur Esin Güral Argat.
- While Güral Argat works for her family’s businesses, including LAV, the world’s fifth-largest glassware manufacturer, she decided to dive deep into the often rough hospitality waters.
- Set amidst the island’s lush jungle, the Discovery Sound Path is a meditative musical garden that resonates with the natural rhythms of the island and can be experienced in various ways that will elevate your senses and feed your spirit.
- This secluded palm-fringed trail leads to our sound therapy oasis SEDA, our specially designed music therapy room that consists of an archetypal configuration of large-scale sound healing instruments, including oversized swinging chimes, plate bells, storm drums, tubular bells and a one-of-a-kind Nidrantar sound bed.
- Another experience worth highlighting is the cryotherapy we offer at Core.