Sumary of The Nautilus Maldives Invites Guests To Celebrate The Holiday Season with Uniquely Curated Festive:
- Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a selection of truly imaginative, fun-filled and meaningful ways to create lasting memories and magical holiday moments with your loved ones at the ultra-luxurious bohemian hideaway nestled in the UNESCO biosphere reserve of Maldives’ renowned Baa Atoll, The Nautilus.
- Especially in these challenging times, celebrating the holidays with friends and family feels extra precious and The Nautilus is an idyllic canvas on which guests can paint meaningful memories together and truly savour the season.
- At The Nautilus, there are no clocks, no deadlines, no closing times – only a dreamy array of possibilities in a safe and joyful environment that lets guests relax, recharge and reconnect for the holidays.
- Younger Nautilus guests can expect to be spoilt for choice with their own activities including an Elf Zumba dance party, Mocktail Competition and a beachside Christmas Crab Race where island crabs compete at an impressive pace.
- Throughout the holidays, Solasta spa invites guests to decompress with morning and evening yoga, meditation sessions or an Immunity Boost at Naiboli.
- Festive gourmet delights prepared by the award-winning culinary team await guests with such fabulous gastronomic indulgences as a Spice Soirée, a colourful cornucopia of international flavours and textures from around the world;