Sumary of Travel list changes branded ‘a joke’ as hotspots kept off green list – full list:
- This travel update has seen some countries moved to the green and red list but no new countries have been included on the amber list.
- However, many have have found the changes “deeply disappointing” as only seven countries have been added to the green list.
- “Deeply disappointing that the UK continues to keep the Maldives on the red list despite low case numbers &
- Travellers can visit green list destinations restriction-free and don’t have to quarantine on their way back to the UK. When coming back from an amber list destination, fully-jabbed travellers don’t have to quarantine.
- A spokesman for Airlines UK said the “small number of green destinations” is making international travel “more expensive, burdensome and uncertain compared to our neighbours”.