Sumary of Visit Maldives Takes Part In a Destination Webinar Targeting the Singapore Travel Trade:
- Visit Maldives, The High Commission of Maldives in Singapore and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ofMaldives in collaboration with Association of Travel Agents Singapore ( NATAS) conducts a destinationwebinar on 30th June 2021.
- Maldives Association of Tourism Industry (MATI), Guesthouse Association ofMaldives (GAM), Association of Travel Agents (ATA), and the National Boating Association Maldives (NBAM)took part alongside Visit Maldives in the event.
- The objective of the webinar is to connect with the Singapore travel trade community to share the latestinformation on Maldives and to create destination awareness.
- Thoyyib Mohamed, Managing director of Visit Maldives addressed theimportance of the Singapore market to Maldives and highlighted the current marketing strategies topromote the destination.
- “With the blessings of a natural socially-distanced scattered geography and overwhelmingly breathtakingbeauty, the Maldives is unlike any other tourist destination in the world.
- The scattered alluring islands andthe uniquely-Maldivian ‘one-island-one-resort- concept transforms Maldives into one of the safest destinations to travel to right now.” Stated Thoyyib Mohamed, the Managing Director of Visit Maldives,during the destination Maldives webinar..
- Visit Maldives presented a destination video showcasing the alluring scenery of the Maldives, the fourtourism products (resorts, guesthouse, liveaboards, hotels) and the unique experiences offered inMaldives.
- In addition, the different segments of Maldives tourism and marketing efforts were highlighted.