Sumary of Winter sun holidays: From Dubai to the Maldives, the trips that will leave you feeling hot, hot, hot:
- With plentiful flights, myriad hotel options and relentless desert sun, the United Arab Emirates is the ideal go-to for those in search of guaranteed hot weather.
- Caesars Palace Dubai, part of the Bluewaters Island development, is the place to be for those who want to recharge without having to venture beyond their resort.
- Its 12 dining options include Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen, and guests will find pools galore and direct beach access, so once you arrive there’s no need to move on.
- The 12 dining options at Caesars Palace Dubai include Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen, pictured above Rooms from £309 per night based on two adults sharing (caesars.
- Along the coast in Abu Dhabi, Mandarin Oriental’s opulent Emirates Palace is the ultimate spot for some seafront downtime.
- Tucked away in a natural bay with its own private marina, this waterside haven is decked out in classic Arabian style but with all the modern luxury touches you’d expect from a top-end hotel.