Sumary of Best beaches for your dog in Tuscany:
- Here you will find the best pet-friendly beaches where your four-legged friends are welcome along the sandy coast in Tuscany..
- Forte dei Marmi, the temple of the high society of the Tuscan coast, where the Italians discovered beach life between the 50s and 60s, is now one of the most requested holiday destinations by wealthy Russians..
- The beach is situated right next to a natural park boasting typical Mediterranean wild vegetation including a fresh pine forest, an ideal retreat during the hot hours..
- Fuorirotta Beach is a unique, unspoiled and wild place where sea lovers can experience it in complete relaxation..
- The large pine forest behind it, the dunes that reach the end of the beach, a sea renowned for the cleanliness of its waters, make this place a true natural paradise..
- On the private beach of Fuorirotta Beach guests with dogs are welcome, a part of the beach is reserved for them, sometimes even to the sound of music with live concerts and DJ sets..
- For guests who do not wish to use the services offered by the private beach, it is possible to rent sun umbrellas and sunbeds for the free beach..
- Coming from the North, three kilometres from Follonica and just before the tourist port of the Strut, there is an equipped beach, perfect for water sports, where dogs can be brought….