Sumary of Father’s Day Gift Guide: The Best Travel Books For Dads:
- Not only can a book inspire your dad to book a flight to discover a new place or reimagine how he sees a country he already been to, it can also reaffirm his passion for adventure..
- A Traveler’s Life List by Patricia Schultz is a travel book for both dads who are ready to plan future trips and those who simply want to daydream about it..
- It includes stories of castles, ruins, unique hotels, the Lewis and Clark Trail in Oregon, opera houses, Sri Lanka Hill Country, and a lot more..
- $9.99 for Kindle on Amazon Wendy Werneth If your dad is interested in cuisines from around the world, he will enjoy this travel book..
- Uncover the Vegan Treasures Hiding in Your Favorite World Cuisines by Wendy Werneth serves as an international travel guide for those who are interested in plant-based dining..
- Werneth chronicled her extensive international adventures to over 100 countries on her blog The Nomadic Vegan, and a lot of that wisdom and knowledge is shared in this book..
- $14.95 from Amazon Emons Verlag Dads who love to explore the heart of a place beyond the known tourist attractions will adore the 111 Places series of books..
- $21.55 from Books-A-Million Falcon Guides If your dad loves the great outdoors, he probably owns at least a couple of Falcon Guides….