Sumary of Kenya: Tourism Ministry Positioning Kenya as a Luxury Destination:
- “Over the years we have been working towards profiling Kenya to niche clients who have specific preferences and needs and that’s the reason we have been diversifying our products to suit each market segment.
- “The visit by this high-level delegation is testament to the fact that Kenya is a consideration to the niche luxury traveler who is attracted to specific experiences and offerings.
- The 12-day $125,000-per-person getaway will see the guests tour iconic destinations in Africa including Kenya which was selected thanks to the unique and authentic natural safari experience capped by the annual Great Wildebeest Migration and luxurious accommodation and amenities that suit their needs.
- Kenya has in the past prioritized product diversification aimed at positioning the country as the go-to destination for all cadres of travelers.
- Through the Magical Kenya Signature Experiences program, the destination has enhanced its diversity in offerings, a move CS Balala believes is key to the country’s tourism sector.
- “The Signature Experiences are lifetime experiences that range from adventure, conservation, heritage, cultural immersion, wellness to alternative safaris, all of which visitors can get to see, visit and experience while in the destination.