Sumary of Mauritius: Mauritius Will Open for International Travel on 15 July 2021:
- The island will be opening in phases during 2021 and the first phase, from 15 July to 30 September 2021, will enable vaccinated travellers to enjoy a resort holiday on the island..
- Holidaymakers will be able to enjoy facilities within their chosen resort premises, including the swimming pool and beach..
- If guests stay over 14 days and have negative PCR tests during their stay in the resort, they will be able to explore the island attractions..
- They must undergo a PCR test between 5 and 7 days before departure and a negative result is required to travel to the island..
- Travellers will also have a PCR test on arrival at the airport in Mauritius and on day 7 and 14 of their resort holiday, as applicable..
- For Phase 2, from the 1st of October 2021, vaccinated travellers will be allowed entry without restrictions upon presentation of a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before departure….