Sumary of Gangaramaya Temple: A 2022 Guide To The Most Spectacular Gem In Colombo:
- It’s exceptionally beautiful with the Beira Lake on one side and statues &
- About Gangaramaya Temple Image Source In the late 19th century, Hikkaduwe Sri Sumangala Nayaka Thera set up the Gangaramaya Temple in Sri Lanka’s Colombo.
- The Sri Jinaratana Training Institute has 40 training centers and over 7,000 students attending vocational courses daily.
- 1. Museum Image Source One of the most popular attractions of the Gangaramaya Temple in Colombo is the museum.
- Must Read: 10 Places To Visit In Batticaloa For A True Sri Lankan Experience 2. Relic Chamber Image Source Next up is the Relic Chamber in the Gangaramaya temple in Colombo and it’s filled with – you guessed it!
- Suggested Read: Arugam Bay In Sri Lanka: A Guide To The Mesmerizing Beach On The Coast Of Sri Lanka 3. Bodhiya Image Source Bodhiya is a sacred fig tree in the Gangaramaya temple in Colombo and is the place where Buddha gained enlightenment.