Sumary of The best camps in the Selous:
- The Selous was Tanzania’s largest game reserve, covering an area of over fifty-thousand square kilometres plus many kilometres of additional buffer zones.
- Add into the mixture the option of visiting the hot springs, picnic lunches and days exploring the vast watery landscape then you could argue the Selous offers the most varied safari experience in Tanzania.
- Siwandu Located on the edge of Lake Nzerakera, the watery landscape begins fifty metres from your doorstep.
- Offering uninterrupted views across this beautiful scene, Siwandu comprises of ten extremely spacious and elegant canvas tents that allow guests to enjoy early mornings and late evenings in the comfort of their room.
- With an elevated lounge and dining area, there are panoramic views across the lake whether you are having dinner or enjoying a pre-game drive snack.
- The elevated lounge area not only provides beautiful views but a serene and tranquil environment in which to enjoy a chapter or two of your favourite book.