Sumary of Zimbabwe: Indigenous Tourism Destinations On the Rise:
- Despite financial constrains, there has been massive investment in the tourism and hospitality industry, especially by small companies..
- Many indigenous Zimbabweans have invested heavily in the industry and are beginning to reap the fruits and the facilities dotted around the country have really made their point..
- This has given birth to a new generation of hotels and lodges that have ignited the market at the expense of long established tourism facilities..
- From Mana Lodge in Harare to Nichrut Lodge in Shurugwi, Pote Hotel and Runde Lodge in Zvishavane, Stallion Lodge in Chiredzi to Victoria Falls Deluxe, among others, the tourism and hospitality industry landscape has changed..
- The recent Zimbabwe National Chamber of Commerce Awards and Tourism Awards have seen indigenous tourism companies scooping major awards, beating long established facilities..
- Wherever you go in Zimbabwe new tourism and hospitality structures have come up, taking the limelight from the long established tourism facilities..
- Sign up for free AllAfrica Newsletters Zimbabwe still has a lot of small but highly attractive tourist attractions that are yet to be explored, give the country more investment opportunities..
- Of late, the country has witnessed the establishment of new facilities that are ultra-attractive and are beating conventional hotels and lodges at their game….