Sumary of Can I Travel to Europe Right Now? What are the restrictions?:
- However, today with the vaccination campaign well underway and improving case number statistics, things are gradually moving back towards normality..
- Of course, many are now asking if Europe is open for business once again and ready to welcome back tourists from other regions?.
- Your passport (with over 6 months of validity remaining) A passenger locator form for the country you’re visiting Proof of vaccination or;.
- Iceland Cyprus The United Kingdom Greece However, a number of others are planning to drop their quarantines imminently such as Malta on June 1 and Denmark on June 26..
- Albania Bosnia and Herzegovina Georgia Montenegro North Macedonia Serbia Turkey Ukraine The European Union is currently allowing passengers from countries with low case incidence to enter the bloc without restriction..
- Australia Israel New Zealand Rwanda Singapore South Korea Thailand China + Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macao People from other nationalities cannot enter Europe for tourism purposes currently..
- However, visitors from non-safelist countries may travel to the Schengen area for essential reasons such as business or visiting resident family members..
- Before deciding to travel to Europe it important to check the specific requirements for the country you’ll be visiting….