Sumary of CDC: Avoid Travel To These 22 New Destinations Due To Covid-19:
- Waves of the Covid-19 coronavirus in different parts of the around the world have moved 22 new .
- (Photo by Jenny Evans/Getty Images) This week the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) moved not one, not two, not three, but 22 destinations up to Level 4 on its Covid-19 Travel Recommendations.
- Nineteen of the 22 destinations moved to Level 4 from Level 3 (”high Covid-19 risk”): Albania, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bermuda, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Egypt, Guyana, Israel, Panama, Qatar, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Sint Maarten, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Uruguay.
- Grenada and São Tomé and Príncipe jumped up from Level 2 (”moderate Covid-19 risk”) while the British Virgin Islands leapt up from Level 1 (”low Covid-19 risk”).
- (Photo by Paula Ribas/Getty Images) Of course, being at Level 4 doesn’t mean that a destination has “fallen” or is in bad Covid-19 shape.