Sumary of Around The World In 16 Gins: Superb Bottles To Always Have On Hand:
- [+] Reisetbauer Blue Gin, Christian Drouin Le Gin, Fords Officer’s Reserve, Ki No Bi Kyoto Dry Gin, Kanomori Craft Gin, and Junipero, St.
- ” MORE FOR YOU Gin a a beautiful spirit, especially when masterfully deployed by an expert barman—preferably in a .
- John Springer Collection CORBIS/Corbis via Getty Images Here, Stoddard list some of his top bottlings of choice—some of which are solid staples in most home bars (such as Plymouth and Hendrick’s);
- while the others are probably unrecognizable to the non-enthusiast (such as Reisetbauer Blue Gin and Kanomori Craft Gin).
- ” Best Gins from Around the World: 16 Tasty Gins to Try Now Reisetbauer Blue Gin Reisetbauer Blue Gin REISETBAUER BLUE GIN, AUSTRIA (43%) | $45 “Reisetbauer Blue Gin is a laser-precise example of what superb-quality, classic dry gin should taste like,” Stoddard says.
- “At his distillery and farm in Upper Austria, Hans Reisetbauer is known for producing some of the world’s finest eau-de-vie.