Sumary of Best holiday destinations in September: Where to go this month – city and sunshine breaks:
- Locations include Vienna, Dubai, and London – so all you need to decide is where to go.
- These cafes are central to Viennese culture, with many 19th century authors writing and socialising in these spots.
- Belvedere is a must for art lovers – this gorgeous 18th century palace has a world-famous collection that includes the work of Egon Schiele, Helene Funke, and of course, Gustav Klimt.
- For a great view of the city, visit the Riesenrad, Vienna’s giant ferris wheel inside Prater amusement park.
- September is also festival season in London so there’s something to do practically every day of the month.
- What to eatLondon is undeniably one of the best cities in the world for foodies.