Sumary of Crystal’s Luxury River Cruises Set Sail Again In Europe:
- Village of Durnstein along the Danube, Wachau Valley, Austria getty As the nations of the European Union begin to reassess the requirements for citizens of other countries to enter, Crystal River Cruises has committed to launching their vessels again on that continent’s rivers after an 18 month pause.
- The ship Crystal Ravel launched a seven-night Danube itinerary two days ago traversing Germany, Austria and Hungary.
- Yesterday the Crystal Debussy also set sail from Basel on a seven-night Rhine itinerary in Switzerland, France, Germany and the Netherlands.
- The company is clearly placing a bet that the borders will not close down again and travelers will be able to celebrate special events again over the holidays including New Year’s Eve in Vienna or Amsterdam.
- “We know our guests are also incredibly eager to return to the luxurious accommodations, Michelin-level cuisine and unrivaled social spaces aboard our ships as well as the enriching discoveries that await ashore.
- ” Crystal staff welcoming guests Crystal River Cruises MORE FOR YOU The company has instituted rigorous health protocols including cleaning procedures and requirements that all staff and passengers are vaccinated.