Sumary of Oops, he did it again! SA diplomat trashes another apartment:
- A South African diplomat has been accused of damaging an apartment in Vienna, Austria, with more than R700 000 in damages to be recovered..
- The diplomat in question, David Kweli Nkosi has also been accused of trashing an apartment in New Delhi, India, with more than R50 000 of damages..
- SA diplomat accused of ‘trashing’ apartment After the first incident in Vienna was reported about two months ago, the Department of International Relations and Cooperation (Dirco) spokesperson Lunga Ngqengelele said that the matter was receiving urgent attention, adding that the diplomatic mission had indicated it would repair the damages..
- Now, according to News24, the diplomat apartment shenanigans made headlines once more following written questions submitted by DA MP Darren Bergman to International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor..
- The publication reports that Nkosi, moved out of the apartment in Vienna, after the owner, Karl Widy, discovered extensive damages….