Sumary of Discover Magical Brussels during Winter:
- Winter has officially arrived in Brussels, which means you have time to wear your jacket and wander outdoors.
- Build a snow castle, have a snow fight or even click pictures to capture memories of the winter season during your time living in the Belgian capital, Brussels.
- Spend Time in Local MarketsThe winter season brings in the famous Christmas markets in the city.
- Party with Friends and Belgian BrewChristmas and the New Year parties are some of the best events to let loose, let go of self-control and have fun with your loved ones.
- Eat Sweet Traditional TreatsTraditional Belgian meals and food delicacies are always a favourite, especially during the holiday season.
- Experience the Local CultureHave you spent a day just soaking in the culture of Brussels?