Sumary of Ethiopia: Ethiopia – a Destination With a Rich Variety of Attractions:
- Ethiopian Airlines, which also has daily flights between Addis Ababa and Brussels, is marshaling massive operations worldwide with excellent services to incoming and outgoing tourists, says an article appeared in the Brussels Times Newspaper edition of May 25, 2021..
- The piece was published following a virtual event co-organized by the Embassy of Ethiopia in Brussels and the Ethiopian Airlines Benelux Area Office with a title “Ethiopian’s Tourism Potentials:.
- The aim of the event was to promote Ethiopian tourism to tour operators based in Belgium and Luxembourg, connect Ethiopian tour operators with Belgian and Luxembourgish counterparts, and create a platform for discussions on the prospects and challenges of the sector..
- Hirut Zemene, Ambassador of Ethiopia to Belgium, Luxembourg, and the EU institutions, and was attended by the CEO of Tourism Ethiopia, Sileshi Girma, the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Belgium to Ethiopia, Francois Dumont, Ethiopian Tour Operators’ Associations (ETOA &.
- TETOA), Benelux Area Manager of the Ethiopian Airlines, and representatives from Ethiopian Hotels Association, and owners of travel agencies from Ethiopia, Belgium, and Luxembourg, among others..
- He further noted that Belgium is one of the top destinations for Ethiopian Coffee and extended his warm invitations to all Belgians and Luxembourgish people to visit Ethiopia and taste coffee from its origin..
- The new ten-year development plan of Ethiopia identifies tourism as one of the five priority sectors of the economy along with agriculture, manufacturing, ICT and mining…