Sumary of Review: easyJet A320 from Brussels to Nice:
- I’ve flown easyJet on numerous occasions in the past (within Europe), and I’ve never encountered any problems with the airline.
- IMHO, easyJet is one of the better low-cost carriers: you get what you pay for, the staff is friendly, and the airline does the job in getting you from A to B.
- easyJet was founded in 1995 by Greek-Cypriot entrepreneur Stelios Haji-Ioannou.
- Headquartered in London Luton Airport, easyJet operates domestic and international scheduled services on over 1,000 routes in more than 30 countries, with a fleet of more than 300 Airbus A320 family aircraft.
- Trip: Brussels (BRU) to Nice (NCE) Aircraft type: Airbus A320 Aircraft registration number: OE-ICJ On time departure: No (6pm;
- EASYJET AIRBUS A320 EASYJET AIRBUS A320 EASYJET AIRBUS A320 EASYJET A320: CABIN + SEAT easyJet’s Airbus A320 features 180 Economy Class seats arranged in a single cabin.