Sumary of Stari Most Bridge: An Ultimate Guide To Walk Around & Explore This World Heritage Site In 2022:
- Apart from the twinkling millhouse restaurants settled along the gushing streams, there is another world heritage architecture which adds a historic charm to the streets of Mostar.
- But before visiting this heritage site make sure to know everything about Stari Most Bridge with this handy guide.
- About Stari Most Bridge Image Source Formerly built in the 16th century, Stari Most Bridge or commonly known as the Ottoman Bridge in the city of Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Connecting two parts of the city, this heritage bridge is built over the Neretva river.
- After the massacre, a project was started to rebuild the Stari bridge and the reconstructed bridge was opened in 23 July, 2004. This heritage bridge was designed and built by Mimar Hayruddin and it beautifully reflects the Balkan Islamic architecture.
- Apart from being a famous landmark, this place is the organising ground for the famous diving sport.