Sumary of Amber list travel: places to visit this summer quarantine-free:
- Photograph: DavorLovincic/Getty Images/iStockphotoMalik Adventures go out to the Kornati islands where you will be lucky to see another tourist.
- Croatian food and drink are superb and it’s often up in the mountains where you will find the real gems, like Drniš, home to the best dry-cured ham, pršut.CyprusEntry requirements: Those who have had two vaccinations more than 14 days before travel still need to complete a Cyprus Flight Pass no more than 48 hours before departure (cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en/vaccinated-fly-request.) Cafes, bars and restaurants are open at reduced indoor capacity.
- In the Baltic, islands such as Rugen offer a gentle relaxed pace of life perfect for a walking or cycling holiday.GreeceEntry requirements: No isolation for those who have a vaccination certificate proving full vaccination at least 14 days before departure.
- In August when the days can be hot, get up early and you will have the place to yourself.MoroccoEntry requirements: Proof of double vaccination more than 14 days before departure.
- Photograph: Dorin Marius Balate/Alamy Stock PhotoAt 4,167m Mount Toubkal is the highest peak in north Africa and a worthy challenge for a first overseas trip in a long while.