Sumary of France holiday chaos: UK Government to keep quarantine rules for arrivals from July 19:
- The UK Government is to put in place tightened quarantine measures for all travellers entering the UK from France.
- DON’T MISSBulgaria to ban Britons from July 19 [INSIGHT]Travel latest: Travellers face 7-hour-long queues in border chaos [WARNING]Double jabbed Britons welcome in Ireland on Freedom Day [UPDATE] They will also be required to book, pay for and take a PCR test on day two and day eight of their quarantine period.
- Testing will be applicable to all arrivals regardless of whether or not they have been double-jabbed.
- The Test to Release scheme remains an option for travellers to shorten their quarantine period should they test negative after day five.
- The Transport Secretary has urged Britons to approach international travel with caution.