Sumary of It’s Electric: These 9 Electric Motorcycles Are The Coolest Ways To Get Around This Fall:
- electric motorcycle retails at $14,000. Cake The advantages of traveling by electric motorcycle are – as they say – plenty.
- Not to mention there are some seriously great-looking electric motorcycles on the market right now.
- Plus, with Pierer Mobility (Husqvarna, KTM, GasGas) projecting the e-motorcycle and e-bike market to be worth $12 billion by 2025, it’s no wonder some of our favorite brands are looking to get a piece of the action.
- So, whether you’re looking for your first motorbike to get acquainted with, or you’re ready to tour the world on two wheels on the post-pandemic adventure of your dreams, these bikes have something for everyone, and something for every price range, from baby’s-first-bike-affordable to Bond-villain level aspirational.
- Baby’s First Bike: Horwin CR6 Pro Praised as one of the quietest electric motorcycles on the market and the most affordable on our list, the Horwin CR6 is a new take on a classic retro look.
- One of the only bikes on this list with an electric motor combined with a mechanical 5-speed manual transmission, this bike is easy to maneuver around town.