Sumary of Modern house of learning:
- Silpakorn University Central Library is promoting itself as a boundless learning space by offering a virtual tour of its new design.
- After pouring 680 million baht into an extensive makeover, Silpakorn University is turning itself into a creative space for students, artists and the general public to express their creativity, exchange knowledge and learn about Rattanakosin Island’s history.
- ” The next room is reserved for the Artist Book Collection, which is a partnership between the library and both experienced and young artists.
- For example, National Artist Preecha Thaotong’s engraved drawing on polyester depicts the Lop Buri Sri Suvarnabhumi Meditation Center, which is inspired by Mount Meru and the Satta Boriphan Mountains.
- Face-Book by Thai contemporary artist Thongchai Srisukprasert portrays how humans communicate and express their thoughts and feelings through facial expressions.
- “We are currently collaborating with new-wave artists to develop a painting library where art collectors can borrow paintings and sculptures to adorn their homes.