Sumary of The Best Of Delicious Travel With ‘Gastro Obscura: A Food Adventurer’s Guide’:
- getty Grab with gourmand gusto the new Gastro Obscura: A Food Adventurer’s Guide (Workman Publishing).
- Like a five-star hotel’s platter-stacked buffet artfully arranged to please the eye and palate, Gastro Obscura stimulates aplenty, with hundreds of rich morsels to peruse and savor.
- © Workman Cleverly written by Atlas Obscura cofounder Dylan Thuras and coauthor Cecily Wong, the hefty 440-page hardcover — meaty with details, peppered with revelations, salted with humor and sweetened with good cheer — is served with colorful photos, illustrations and layouts.
- The thirst-quenching, armchair-traveler escapism of Gastro Obscura inspires.
- ” MORE FOR YOU Athletes run past Chateau Lafite Rothschild during the Marathon du Medoc in Southwestern France.
- AFP via Getty Images Organized into short lively sections, Gastro Obscura spotlights quirky feasts and festivals, extraordinary spirits and wines, offbeat museums and monuments, unusual markets and farms, gorgeous getaways and heady hideaways.