Sumary of Croatia, Iceland and Madeira could be kicked off green list, says expert:
- Seven countries and territories have been identified as potential candidates to be demoted to amber by Covid and data expert Tim White, who published his predictions ahead of the next travel announcement, expected to be revealed this week.
- Based on global Covid rates and available data, White forecast that Antigua &
- Johnson vaccine in America – would face 10 days of self-isolation, as well as an extra PCR test.
- Barbuda, Grenada and Dominica will be moved from green watchlist to amber tomorrow,” White tweeted.
- Although Croatia – currently on the green watchlist – has a lower infection rate than the above countries, its figures are on the rise and “with all the Balkans suffering”, White recommends a downgrade.