Sumary of Moskito Island: Sir Richard Branson’s newest bucket-list paradise holiday playground:
- Richard Branson’s latest billionaire’s holiday playground is well and truly open for business – and newly released pictures show that anyone who visits is going to have their breath taken away on an hourly basis.
- It’s called Moskito Island and, like the tycoon’s Necker Island resort opposite, is part of the Virgin Limited Edition portfolio.
- The estate’s main house is four storeys high, designed with transparent split-level terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors.
- It boasts an expansive decking area that faces out towards Necker Island, where guests can watch night fall while soaking in a freestanding outdoor tub.
- All guests on Moskito Island share usage of the tennis courts, which are designed in the same style as those on Necker Island – home to the exclusive Necker Cup tournament.