Sumary of The best places to visit in August:
- Ireland, too, is welcoming fully vaccinated British visitors.
- CroatiaDubrovnik has yet to receive the overwhelming number of visitors in pre-Covid days, making this an excellent time to visit one of Croatia’s most beautiful towns.
- IrelandExplore Ireland’s first long-distance driving route when you meander along the Wild Atlantic Way from Cork to Kerry.
- This impossibly scenic route takes in the Dingle peninsula and the Ring of Kerry as well as the Ring of Beara and Mizen Head.
- A week’s self-catering with Cottages and Castles from 28 August costs £812, and up to two dogs are welcome at an extra cost of £20.WalesDeep in the Welsh countryside north of Brecon Beacons National Park is the peaceful little bolthole of Nuthatch Cottage.