Sumary of The New York City Restaurant That Takes You To Greece Without The Flight:
- Greece is among the destinations welcoming American travelers, and I can tell you from my numerous trips there that it a country that anyone of any age should definitely visit..
- Limani originally opened in Roslyn, Long Island in 2008 and is one of the hottest restaurants in that area with lines of luxury cars waiting for valet service on a Saturday night..
- “I loved my time at Milos and learned so much, but I had the opportunity to go beyond being a chef and actually own a part of a restaurant,”.
- Limani NYC was closed for most of the pandemic but recently reopened, which is when I first tried the restaurant and was instantly drawn in by the food and setting..
- Presented split open and drizzled with a lemon olive oil sauce, garnished with capers and parsley, it unadulterated seafood at its very best..
- Limani NYC But Limani goes beyond the typical high-end Greek restaurant with outstanding dishes such as lavaraki ceviche, which I plan on making a meal out of on hot days..
- But going beyond seafood, Limani offers healthy salads and organic vegetables, grilled and drizzled with olive oil..
- And from the land there Colorado lamp chops served with cauliflower and broccoli and a 26-ounce bone-in rib eye, dry aged for 30 days…