Sumary of Top 10 most spectacular waterfalls in the world:
- Monday newslettersalways featuretop 10 travel liststo inspire.Today: Top 10 most beautiful waterfalls in the world It is often said “A strong man and a waterfall channel their own path”.
- Waterfalls are among the most exquisite, awe-inspiring and beautiful wonders of nature on earth.
- Below I have gathered what I think are the 10 most spectacular waterfalls in the world, which should be on the bucket list of every globetrotter.
- *** Follow me onTwitter,Instagramand Facebookfor a daily moment of travel inspiration ***10.
- At 1203 m (3950 ft) wide, it’s far from the largest waterfall around, but it is the falls with the largest volume of water traveling through it.
- PLITVICE WATERFALLS, CROATIA Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is world-famous for its lakes arranged in cascades.
- Water flowing over the limestone and chalk over thousands of years have created the barriers, resulting in natural dams that form incredibly stunning waterfalls as well as rivers and caves.
- KAIETEUR FALLS, GUYANA Shield amidst some of the most pristine rainforest left on earth, Kaieteur Falls is locatedon the Potaro River incentral Essequibo Territory, Guyana.