Sumary of Dusit Thani Maldives announces unmissable festive season highlights:
- Festooned in artfully crafted sustainable decorations, and encircled by a teeming house reef, the island haven welcomes revelers with tropical marvels, gala dinners, dazzling events, world-class service from culinary masters and cultural ambassadors, and Dusit’s unique brand of Thai-inspired gracious hospitality.
- The magic kicks off on Tuesday 21 December with a tree-lighting ceremony, and continues on Christmas Eve with sunset cocktails and a gala dinner.
- A feast of culinary adventures follows, including a traditional Maldivian seafood night, gourmet wine dinner, a luscious lobster barbecue, and a South American-themed banquet.
- New Year celebrations begin with an elegant cocktail reception followed by a gala dinner featuring spectacular performances, live music, dancing, and fireworks at midnight.
- Guests will ease into 2022 with a leisurely New Year’s breakfast and, on Thursday 6 January, wrap up the season with a sumptuous Orthodox Christmas dinner by the ocean.
- Alongside its full programme of special festive events, the resort offers myriad ways for guests to make the most of an end-of-year getaway in stunning tropical surrounds.