Sumary of Look inside an abandoned 14th-century church that's filled with 'ghosts':
- If not, you might change your mind after visiting the tiny town of Lukova and its long-abandoned church filled with eerie white figures.
- ” Petr David Josek/AP They sit solemnly in the pews, congregate at the altar, and stand at the doorways, as if to beckon you inside.
- George’s church, which was built in the 14th century, sits atop a hill in the Czech village of Lukova.
- Petr David Josek/AP Lukova is a small town 2 1/2 hours outside of Prague.
- Petr David Josek/AP This contributed to locals believing the building was haunted or even cursed.