Sumary of Denmark Lifts All Coronavirus Restrictions Except Entry Rules:
- getty From September 10, Denmark will remove all domestic restrictions related to Covid-19. In a news release, Danish minister of health Magnus Heunicke said the country’s high vaccination rate means the pandemic is “under control” in Denmark and is no longer a “critical threat to society.
- ” The move means Danes will no longer need to show a coronavirus certificate to enter restaurants, nightclubs or large events.
- Today, a valid coronavirus certificate (proof of vaccination or a negative test) is required to enter many restaurants, attend soccer games or visit fitness centers.
- Vaccination program drives the change More than 70 percent of the Danish population are now fully-vaccinated, according to official figures.
- MORE FOR YOU Heunicke said this progress was the driving factor behind the decision: “The epidemic is under control, we have record high vaccination rates.