Sumary of Denmark’s Great Dane Airlines Bankrupt After Just 2 Years In The Air:
- Startup airline Great Dane Airlines had the worst possible timing, launching just months prior to .
- Great Dane Airlines After just two years of operations, the Aalborg-based regional carrier Great Dane Airlines has filed for bankruptcy.
- The airline announced the news with a simple statement on its website: “Great Dane Airlines has today been declared bankrupt.
- ” Scandinavia may be in the process of opening back up to travel following the lifting of many pandemic travel restrictions, but its airlines continue to struggle.
- Unlike some high-profile failures such as the pre-restructured Norwegian, Great Dane did not suffer from expanding too quickly.
- No time to recover losses Like every European airline, Great Dane planes were grounded for much of 2020 due to strict international travel restrictions throughout the continent.