Sumary of The ‘billion-dollar air route’ is bouncing back:
- 3. Denmark will lift all Covid restrictions on September 10A Hans Christian Andersen museum opened in his hometown of Odense, Denmark, in June 2021. Kengo Kuma &
- noDenmark is in the top 10 of the world’s most vaccinated countries, and it’s marking this pandemic success by lifting all of its remaining Covid restrictions on September 10. Minister of Health Magnus Heunicke said in a statement Friday that “even though we are in a good place right now (.
- “4. Hawaii is asking tourists to stay awayHawaii Governor David Ige speaking at a news conference in 2020. Marco Garcia/APHawaii Governor David Ige asked tourists Monday to voluntarily stay away from the state — but stopped short of introducing fresh restrictions on out-of-state visitors.
- Tiziana Fabi/AFP/Getty ImagesThe tourists have returned to Venice, with up to 80,000 visitors a day pouring into the city of 50,000 inhabitants, according to local media.
- 6. Unruly passengers are risking flight safetyA Federal Aviation Administration public service announcement video released Tuesday, and first to CNN, shows actual recordings of flight crews informing air traffic controllers of emergency situations in the passenger cabin, interspersed with audio of in-flight altercations.
- 7. A European international airport is now the world’s busiest This video explores a luggage’s journey at Amsterdam’s Schiphol airport.