Sumary of The New AIRE Ancient Baths London Will Transport You To Your Own Piece Of ‘Neverland’:
- I’m in a subterranean world lit by flickering candles, the shadows are casting strange patterns on the bare brick walls and there’s water lapping all around me.
- Welcome to London’s latest holistic wellness spa – AIRE Ancient Baths London – a calm oasis tucked behind the Strand.In the dim light, this could be a scene from Victorian London, but, in fact, it’s a new approach for the city’s urban spa world and a totally different concept from anything else you might have experienced before.
- The lounge area at the new AIRE Ancient Baths London.
- (Credit: morgan white 2021) Inspired by the ancient tradition of Roman baths, AIRE Ancient Baths London reimagines the classic pastime of soaking in thermal waters, but with a twist.
- Already found in New York, Chicago, Copenhagen and Spain (where there are four outposts – in Madrid, Seville, Barcelona and Almeria), AIRE’s approach is all about updating the concept of ‘water for wellness’ for a modern audience –marrying age-old traditions within cutting-edge spaces.
- (Credit: morgan white 2021) The new opening in London is found, for instance, in an historic townhouse.
- Located at 2-3 Robert Street, the property is located within London’s ‘Adelphi’ area, a spot which is the legacy of the 18th century’s most renowned architect siblings, the Adam brothers.
- Famed for their elegant, neoclassical influenced projects, which were inspired by the Grand Tour travels of Robert Adam, their work came to define this riverside area in central London.