Sumary of Two New Travel Startups Will Disrupt The Way We Travel In A Good Way:
- Community unbundling: More industry-specific and niche online communities will be created that serve customers outside of the big social media giants of today.
- Every country’s government is taking a different approach to allowing visitors for tourist purposes.
- Today, people might spend countless hours scrolling for trip inspiration, searching, opening tabs, and deliberating over destinations instead of traveling.
- People would much rather know instantly what trips are available from the nearest airport, with dates, location, and price customized specifically for their budget and timing needs.
- With social and digital media allowing people to experience the world’s most unique places and hidden cultural gems from their living rooms, people want the tools to get them to those destinations.