Sumary of 5 Places To Visit In Finland Besides Helsinki:
- For the more active, skis and snow shoes are available for rent while husky-pulled sled rides can also be arranged..
- In amongst the 600 colorful historic buildings, you’ll find small boutiques, cafes and restaurants—and Finland’s narrowest street..
- Just a few miles east of Old Rauma is the Bronze Age Burial Site of Sammallahdenmäki, the largest complete burial site from the Scandinavian Bronze Age..
- Moomin culture in Tampere Although the last Moomin story was written by creator Tove Jansson more than 50 years ago, the quirky characters remain popular throughout the world..
- Illustrating the impact of the Moomins around the world, the impressive reading room contains books in languages as diverse as Afrikaans, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and even Karelian, a Finnish-based language spoken in Russia…