Sumary of Finnair latest to join IATA Travel Pass trials:
- Finnair has started trials of IATA Travel Pass on its Heathrow to Helsinki route.
- It becomes the latest airline to trial IATA Travel Pass, which has gained in popularity throughout the commercial aviation sector.
- IATA Travel Pass is a smartphone-based initiative which uses mobile technology to make it easier for airline customers to manage all their proof of Covid-19 certificate status in one handy app, upon departure and arrival.
- As well as making the flight less stressful, the app will also update customers with the most accurate and up-to-date information on various travel requirements for any pending journeys.
- “We are also exploring other digital solutions to ease travelling and coronavirus related travel document management.