Sumary of Finnair unveils plans for winter season:
- Finnair is meeting an increased travel demand by adding frequencies and destinations in its network to Europe, Asia and North America for the upcoming winter season.
- The carrier said it continues to serve its key Asian destinations, flying daily to Tokyo, Seoul and Bangkok, and offers multiple weekly frequencies to Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Finnair also serves New York daily from Helsinki and operates three weekly flights to Miami and Los Angeles respectively.
- The European network will rapidly increase in frequencies throughout the winter, with double daily services to key European cities such as Amsterdam, Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin and Frankfurt, and three daily frequencies to London and Paris.
- Finnair also offers multiple frequencies daily to Scandinavian capitals, and Finnair will introduce Krakow and Gdansk for the winter season.
- The carrier will increase frequencies to the popular holiday destinations in Spain, serving Malaga, the Canary Islands, Madrid and Barcelona with multiple weekly frequencies.