Sumary of 20 challenging treks in Europe for 2022:
- Head to France and trek the Classic Tour du Mont Blanc One of the most popular long-distance walks in Europe, the Tour du Mont Blanc, circles the Mont Blanc massif, covering a distance of roughly 170 kilometres with 10 kilometres of ascent/descent and passes through parts of Switzerland, Italy and France.
- There are several trip options available from our Ultimate Tour Du Mont Blanc 12 day trek, where you complete the entire circuit and cross various passes including the Col des Fours to a more leisurely self-guided options (one week or two) where you can walk the route at a slightly more leisurely pace.
- Find out if the GR20 in Corsica really is the toughest trek in Europe Reputed to be Europe’s most challenging long distance trekking trail, the GR20 is a classic route which spans the granite peaks of Corsica.
- We love a classic traverse, which is why we recommend Slovenia or Spain for those seeking something a little different to the Alps.
- Dating back to the First World War, when they were used to access mountain-top military positions, the via ferrata or ‘iron ways’ of the Dolomites cross some of the region’s steepest and most impressive limestone cliffs and towers.
- In short, the High Tatras are perfect for anyone looking for a classic KE mountain holiday.