Sumary of 20 luxury food and drink treats to enjoy this Christmas – UK & Europe edition:
- Cure‘s best seller and now winner of several quality awards including multiple Great Taste Awards and Best Smoked Salmon category winner in the 2021 Good Housekeeping awards, has freshness at its haert and they start working with it just 16 hours after harvest.
- It is then under-smoked so as not to hide the superior quality fish, keeping it moist, fresh and exceptionally buttery, using a blend of oak and beech woods, alongside heather that they forage themselves from Dartmoor or the New Forest.
- Finally it is thick cut to bring it as close to premium sashimi as you could hope to get in a sliced smoked salmon.
- Altitude Alpine Strawberry Gin from Altitude Welcome to the world of Altitude, the multiple award-winning premium quality mountain gins, born in the ski resort of Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France, the adventure capital of Europe!
- Inspired by an Alpine wonderland, Altitude Gin has used the inspiration of the Alpine surroundings of Chamonix to bring together delicious botanicals that capture the experiences and sensations of the mountains.
- Drink in the mountains and their sense of adventure, friendship and freedom!