Sumary of 8 Deliciously Refreshing Cocktails, Best Luxuries At Four Seasons Hotels:
- The wellness center with Italian mosaic art installations spans the 7th floor, unfolding a holistic health spa that emphasizes mind-soothing care as much as physical-comforting treatments.
- Ingredients: House-made grapefruit-lime cordial — 2 whole grapefruits;
- The 35,000-square-foot Naupaka Spa, named after an indigenous bloom, also unveils treatments in open-air cabanas and has been at the forefront of the Four Seasons company-wide Lead With Care program that addresses COVID-19 precautions.
- © Don Riddle Illinois-born Jonathon Sawyer, a James Beard award-winning chef and avid globetrotter who once lived in France and Italy, has returned to Chicago with a worldly purview that is dedicated to embracing and elevating the heartland’s culinary bounty and roots at Adorn Bar &
- “A single cocktail can produce a burst of flavorful memories and connections that might not have otherwise happened.
- © Donald Riddle Images Acclaimed chef Wolfgang Puck sources steaks from around the world at his Michelin-starred Cut, the first opened of his eight Cut restaurants.