Sumary of Amber list quarantine relaxed: The holiday hotspots welcoming back double-jabbed Brits:
- Quarantine-free travel returns from today for Britons who have been fully vaccinated.
- Under the new rules, UK travellers can jet off to amber list countries, with the exception of France, without having to quarantine on their return home.
- Those who are not vaccinated must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to travel.
- Fully vaccinated travellers must provide evidence of two COVID-19 vaccinated completed at least 14 days before travel.
- The FCDO adds: “Greece will also accept proof of recovery from COVID-19 for entry.
- While the NHS does not provide proof of recovery records, evidence of a positive COVID-19 PCR test result taken between 30 to 180 days of your travel dates can be used.