Sumary of Domaine De Primard, A Chic New Countryside Hideaway Outside Paris:
- That was when the manor was Catherine Deneuve’s countryside estate.
- Benoît Linero Wrapped in deep petrol gray, teal blues or mint green tones, rooms have carefully considered details that include perfectly bouncy beds, smooth high-thread count cotton sheets, works by young illustrators and photographers and some even come with views of the Eure.
- The brains behind the fast-growing hotel collection that already counts seven properties in France and Menorca — three of which opened this year alone — knew Primard was the spot for their next hotel upon first laying eyes on it.
- Gently-spoken with dark round spectacles framing kind eyes, Biousse made his fortune turning Parisian retail brands like Comptoir des Cotonniers, Sandro and Sessùn into multi-million-dollar high-street fashion empires.
- “For our next hotel, I wanted to do a country house, a place that’s deeply anchored in country life,” he says, ruffling the shiny coat of the pair’s two golden retrievers.
- Rooksana Hossenally Everything at Primard is a nod to the couple’s country home fantasy.