Sumary of Europe Hotspots Opening: France, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Italy Ready For Tourists, Travel Pass And Rules For Entry:
- [+] Thorel NurPhoto via Getty Images Restaurants, bars and cafes in France are ready to reopen from tomorrow, June 9..
- Spain opened its borders on Monday to all vaccinated travelers, as has Greece, while the rest of Europe prepares to receive tourists cautiously as soon as the first day of July..
- The issue of a Green Pass common to all the countries of the bloc will permit free border crossing starting July 1..
- “The EU Digital Covid Certificate will facilitate safe free movement of citizens in the EU during the Covid-19 pandemic,”.
- These 12 European Islands Are The Safest And Awaiting VisitorsBy Cecilia Rodriguez In fact, seven countries already have kicked off implementation of the Green Passport a month ahead of the deadline, the Schengen Visa Info reported..
- Some of the most popular destinations such as Greece and Italy have already seen increases in bookings while Spain, which started opening to visitors this week, hopes to recover up to 70% of its pre-pandemic tourism levels..
- Free, Non-Discriminatory And ‘Non-fakeable’?By Cecilia Rodriguez France happy to open French President Emmanuel Macron at a press conference during a visit in Saint-Cirq-Lapopie, near ….
- [+] Cahors, southwestern France, on a two-day visit in the Lot region to highlight the importance of tourism ahead of the summer holidays….