Sumary of Experience A Provencal Castle Life In Chateau D’Estoublon:
- The Estate d’Estoublon is located in the village of Fontvieille -a 1o minute drive from Les Baux de Provence- inside National Park Les Alpilles between Arles and St Remy de Provence in South of France, easy to access by plane, train, road or helicopter.
- Aerial View of Estoublon Estate Airelles The Domaine and its 18th century castleare located inside a peaceful and exceptional 341 acreestate in a provencal landscape (47 acres of vines and 254 acres of olive trees) that we all dream about: green hills, plains, olive groves and vineyards.
- View of the Chateau and its rose garden Airelles Chateau d’Estoublon has beenpart of Airelles since 2019, the 18th old century castle wasrenovated in 2016, andembellished by French architect Christophe Tollemer last year.
- Between authentic pieces, refined design, fresh bouquets from the rose garden of the castle every morning, a stay at Chateau Estoublon is a tailor-made experience with the entire comfort of a provencal family home.
- The loop trail, a 45 minute walk inside the estate through the vineyards and olive groveswith directional signage, twelve informative and educational stops to understand its terroir, fauna, history and economic stakes.
- Le Bar Airelles Inside the Chateau, a fitness studio, a wellness suite with ahamman, a theater room, a billiard table and a beautiful library filled with blond oak bookcases withold collections about history, geography, art and literature.
- Outdoor area Airelles You will definitely discover organic Estoublon La Reserve red, white or rosé wines and the Roseblood rosé of the estate classified Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) Les Baux de Provence.
- The different Chateau d’Estoublon Protected Designation of Origin oil counts five varieties of olives.