Sumary of Holiday Gift Guide 2021: Travel Memoirs:
- Bad Tourist: Misadventures in Love and Travel Stocksy United and Audrey Shtecinjo Suzanne Roberts’ story is a page turner across four continents to 15 countries but with many bumps and detours along the way.
- A Fly Girl: Travel Tales of an Exotic British Airways Cabin Crew Sam Wall MORE FOR YOU In her debut book, Amanda Epe reflects on her time as a British Airways employee, providing insights to the highs and lows in the world of being a former member of this airline’s cabin crew.
- She meticulously documents personal adventures, social structures and political history throughout her daring and exciting expeditions across the Americas, Africa and Asia.
- Girl Guides and the Women’s Travel Fest, Kelly Lewis has much experience as a storyteller.
- Deer Hunting in Paris: A Memoir Of God, Guns and Game Meat Paula Young Lee Winner of the “2014 Lowell Thomas Award for Best Travel Book,” this story by this Korean-American author tells of how she, as a preacher’s daughter, refuses to get married, travels the globe, and ends up learning how to hunt from her boyfriend’s conservative family.
- As she navigates the perils of an unlikely romantic relationship from Paris, France, to Paris, Maine, Paula Young Lee delves into human foibles while discovering hunting, DIY food culture, and what it means to be a carnivore.